Corporate & International Commercial Law
KOUATLY & ASSOCIATES (K&A)’s corporate practice is the quintessential component of our firm’s services. Our corporate lawyers provide all encompassing advice across a wide range of corporate matters. Through our experience, knowledge of local and international markets, and profound business acumen we are equipped to meet the legal needs of multinationals as well as institutions based in Lebanon and the MENA region. Our corporate clients comprise:
Our corporate services include:
- Local and international joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions prospects
- Capital markets institutions
- Agents and distributors
- Private equity firms
- Private investment funds
- Negotiating, drafting, structuring and managing all forms of commercial agreements
- Setting up, structuring and restructuring companies
- Handling all aspects of a company’s day-to-day operations
- Advising companies on corporate governance regulations, best practices and compliance solutions
- Managing bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings
- Handling all employment aspects and advising on all labor law related matters including security social matters and pension law.
We are prepared at K&A to respond to all company related disputes through any resolution process whether mediation arbitration or litigation. Our aim is to preserve the commercial interests of our clients and to ensure we provide them with the best approach and solutions that respond exactly to their needs.